Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Wake-up call

It never fails to amaze me when I'm thrown off my game. This time, I sat back afterwards and thought, "Oh, that's why that happened." And I felt better about it. Other times, an afternoon meltdown would have presaged another and another and another, all getting worse because of the guilt. But instead, I woke up this morning and thought, "Obviously, I need to plan my meals today. Also, I need to go stock up on veggies." And the first thing I did once I went downstairs was to write a note to myself about all the tasty, healthy options that are waiting for me in the fridge.

I'm not going to post this morning's weigh-in because it's not entirely accurate and because I'm not going to guilt myself about it. Instead, I'm going to relax and focus on these goals today:
1. Go to sleep EARLY tonight. It'll make me feel so much better.
2. Have fun at kickboxing.
3. Pick one task at home (sorting/filing, finishing application, etc) and one only; complete it.

It's going to be a good day.

**********************************************************
Today's meals:
B: Simple Harvest oatmeal, 1/2 English muffin with almond butter
Snack: Fiber One caramel & oats bar
Lunch:
Snack: (planned) sliced apple
Dinner:

No comments: