Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Things are looking up!

My body seems to be adjusting to the drugs, yay! Only a little nausea here and there. It is also my fourth day without coffee, and I'm looking forward to going back on it. But this challenge is like running: I always say, Well I've made it this far, why don't I try another day? Last year, I didn't drink coffee for over a month using this method. I don't particularly want to do it again, but I'm sure that it would be good for me in the long run.

I went to kickboxing last night and felt much better. I love endorphins! And now for the weird part...my morning weigh-in. 153.2 lbs. I know!! I am confused as well. I was worried that it could be water weight but I always drink a ton of water after kickboxing. We will see if it sticks or not.

Yesterday, I ate about 24 WW points, and 3 of those were APs (activity points). I'm going to try and do the same thing on Thursday (not swap out all of my APs).

Today's menu:
B: simple harvest oatmeal, Yo-Plus yogurt
S: sliced apple
L: salmon patty, 2 mini wheat pitas, 1 Tbsp mustard, cucumber slices, and red-leaf lettuce
D: not sure yet.
Dessert: decaf tea with one biscotti

Today's goals:
1. Stick with the meal plan :)
2. Remove stress by completing some chores
3. Do at least 30 minutes of cardio tonight.

No comments: