Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy in February?

Usually, February is the dreariest month. The first few weeks definitely felt "blah" to me. But lately, things are feeling better. I think that's why the fact that yesterday's weigh-in was a bit of a fluke doesn't bother me too much. Today's read 152.0 lbs.

This morning, I was in the mood for something different so I made a pear oatmeal recipe I found in one of the cookbooks I checked out recently. It turned out pretty well! It calls for walnuts but I used almonds on top instead and cut waaay back on the amount of toppings.

Today's planned meals:
B: pear oatmeal
S: sliced apple
L: leftover turkey taco quinoa (YUM)
D: unsure...maybe leftovers

I'm very happy about that turkey quinoa. I still have 8oz of ground turkey waiting in the freezer, and I have to figure out what I'm going to do with it.

No comments: