Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tired? Yeah, me too.

Last night's kickboxing class was exhausting. I didn't have much energy, and I was paranoid about my knees. I think my fatigue was contagious, because 2 of my friends looked tuckered out during the class, too.

I was shocked to see that my weight dropped a bit: 154.0 lbs this morning. I think it might be some kind of water-related fluke, but it still makes me happy!

Today's plan is for REST. I still have leftover problems from last week's cold, my arches hurt from wearing heels on Monday, and I've worked out 5 days in a row. I might fit a little yoga in if possible, though!

Today's goals:
1. Keep within WW daily points.
2. Go to bed early!
3. Streeeeeeeetch, focusing on calves and hip flexors.

1 comment:

L said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm glad to see I'm not the only law student on this journey.