Sunday, April 1, 2007

Muffin top at the bar

Nothing is worse than putting on one of your tighter, more revealing tops--the ones that are supposed to make you feel cute for a night out on the town--and noticing a wedge of fat hanging over your waistline where there wasn't one before. I'm heading back towards my healthier weight, but I am still lacking the muscle tone that I once had.

I think that my roommate is having similar issues because today our trip to the grocery store was extremely healthful in nature. We bought fish, lamb, tons of veggies, whole wheat pitas and nothing fattening or sugary in nature, except for some chocolate chips for a friend's birthday treat. Hopefully we can keep this up!

The pitas are for a curry chicken pita recipe I saw on CookingLight.com. I'm hoping that it will be as tasty as it looks!

No comments: