Thursday, April 19, 2007

Emergency rooms, migraines and distractions all around

When life is going well, obstacles inevitably pop up. This week has been a failure as far as working out goes; I slept in every morning only to find my efforts to work out in the evening fruitless. First, I had to meet my roommate for grocery shopping. Then, a classmate and friend fell and hurt her ankle; there was no way I was going to have her take the bus to or from the ER! Then, today, my vision started to go crazy and I found myself in the midst of a migraine while in class. I spent the rest of the afternoon trying to sleep it off.

The good news? This is a speed bump. Next week will be better. I'm not going to abandon my goals just because of one bad week.

I have also found out that Ben & Jerry's lowfat version of Chocolate Fudge Brownie is extremely delicious, especially if you're sharing it with a friend.

No comments: