Monday, January 28, 2008

Ahoy there, Internet!

Well, don't you look pretty? It's been a while, hasn't it? Did you change your hair?

Yeah, so the last six months sucked. I don't know what it was: difficult classes, family problems, lack of motivation or what, but I packed on some pounds. It's really uncomfortable, Internet. I don't like knowing that maintaining a weight loss for 2 years means nothing when you start stress eating.

Anyway, I'm getting back on track. The highest weight I've recorded in the last six months is 158 pounds. I've been working out like a fiend and changing my eating habits back to where they were before, and I seem to be clocking in at around 154.6 currently. Why, oh why, does it take so long for the weight to come off?

This week's plan:
Monday: Self's "sexy legs" dvd (45 min) plus 30 minutes of cardio
Tuesday: Kickboxing class (if not cancelled due to snow/ice)
Wednesday: upper body weights of some kind plus run/walk intervals
Thursday: kickboxing class
Friday: BREAK? or just cardio
Saturday: BREAK or cardio (depends on Friday)
Sunday: circuit plus run/walk intervals

I'm back to using Weight Watchers. The goal is to transition back into not using any of my weekly points, slowly but surely.

The GOAL: Get back to 145 before my Vegas trip, which is March 22. Can it be done? I am going to work out like it's a certainty!

No comments: