Friday, March 21, 2008

VIVA LAS VEGAS

I'm going out of town for a few days. Spring break is here at last!! It actually arrived yesterday afternoon, but I've been so busy cleaning, seeing friends, and running errands that this is the first chance I've had to update here!
Phew!
Anyway, I don't think anyone actually reads this, so it's not like it matters, right? But my "bloglines" are going to be CHOCKFULL of things to read when I get back. That does my heart good.



What also does my heart (and stomach) good: spicy black beans and zucchini I made as found on GreenLiteBites! The top is before I added the beans and spices. I love this: I had it for dinner two day in a row with a bit of veggie refried beans in a quesadilla and a teeny bit of cheese to seal it up. So. Good.
Have fun everyone!

No comments: