Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!

Topic of the day: classic blunders. The above is pretty well known, as is "never get involved in a land war in Asia." Also a blunder: me, sitting here, writing a post instead of studying!

I don't have a lot of time for introspection today, but I am very obviously doing something wrong with my diet lately. I'm trying to return to how I ate when I was ten pounds lighter, but it haasn't seemed to make a difference. Sigh. Obviously, I need to be better about logging my calories and staying away from nibbles.

But first, I need to STUDY! I have one final left before spring break begins. After I finish my last final (on Thursday) I can refocus on my diet. And then I'm off on vacation!

Today's breakfast: oatmeal (1/2 water, 1/2 skim milk), pear, 1 tablespoon sliced almonds, 1 tsp almond butter, 1 tablespoon honey
Today's lunch: 1 cup turkey quinoa stew, 1/2 sourdough english muffin with pear jam
For dinner, I'm thinking about having sweet potato "fries" with a chicken-chile burger.

No comments: